There’s a new way to shop local in Southbury

SOUTHBURY, CT., September 8, 2022 – There’s a new way that Southbury residents can help support the local business community while still giving a gift that someone will love and it’s called the Southbury Gift Card. Southbury.com has partnered with local gift card company, Giverrang, to bring this gift card to the Southbury area. This is a Mastercard-powered gift card that can be used at almost any business only in Southbury. According to Southbury.com Founder, Michael Ferreira, “We continue to look for new and innovative ways to bolster the local economy and support local businesses while doing so. This program checks all the boxes.”

“I think this local gift card concept is an excellent way for people to give the gift of Southbury and allow the recipient the flexibility to decide what business to spend the money at,” said Southbury Economic Development Director, Kevin Bielmeier. “I’ve thoroughly vetted the Giverrang product and am pleased that Southbury.com has stepped up to manage it.”

These cards can be purchased online at Southbury.com and can be used at over 150 restaurants, stores and other businesses only in the Southbury area, including The Cottage at Main, Willie’s Automotive, Denmo’s Famous, Nardelli’s, Mission Salad and Lucas Local; as well as Catalyst Training Gyms, Corrigan Motors, Southbury Baking Company, Sabit V. Salon, Heritage Hotel, Riverview Cinemas 8 and many more.

“I believe that this is the first time a program of this nature has been offered in the Southbury community and if a local business can accept Mastercard at their POS, then accepting the Southbury Gift Card is just as easy,” Southbury First Selectman, Jeffrey Manville said. “Buying a Southbury Gift Card guarantees money stays local.”

“Whatever the occasion might be, give them a gift card that they can use, at a place they’ll love, right here in Southbury,” Ferreira added. “By shopping local, we can all support local!” This program is sponsored in part by Heritage Hotel, Golf, Spa & Conference Center, Motif by MONARCH, Riverview Cinemas 8 at Southbury Village Square and Willie’s Automotive.

To learn more visit www.southbury.com.

Contact Information:
Southbury.com
Michael Ferreira – Founder
(203) 733-8676
[email protected]

###

Proud Member

Social

© 2023 CT Media LLC. All rights reserved.