Are you a last minute shopper? Did you already buy for everyone on your list? Southbury is full of places you can go and here are 10 great suggestions...
1. The Cottage at Main has unique and interesting gifts that will work for anyone. From local honeys and soaps to art classes. Get in there and check it out! Oh and speaking of art classes, have you been to @artsescape where creativity and learning promote well-being! Or maybe it's a unique, one of a kind jewelry piece from @jewelrycafe742
2. A bottle of wine or two always works! Check out @southbury_package They have one of the best varieties of wines and experts to help you pick them out.
3. How about a gift certificate from some of our local restaurants? Here are a few: @laureldinerct , @southburynardellis , @missionsalad , and @lucaslocaloysterbar
4. You can't go wrong with baked goodies from @southburybakingcompany
5. How about giving a gift certificate for a massage from @bestctmassage or spa treatment from @heritagehotel_spa
6. Or maybe it's a gift certificate to everyones favorite local salon @sabitvsalon
7. We got it, give someone a healthy gift like a membership to @catalysttraininggyms or @riverwalksouthburyct
8. How about giving someone the gift of a clean house? Check out one of the areas best maid and cleaning services at @onesuitehill
9. Have a hard time shopping for that guy in your life? What guy wouldn’t love something from @chatfieldtruevalue !
10. Finally, you can always stop in @southburyplaza, where you can find something for everyone!
Happy Holidays and be safe shopping out there! ...