Stonecrest Farm - Equestrian Center
Riding lessons, boarding, training, lay-ups and individual attention to the horse and rider combine to make Stonecrest a special farm. Our on-site trainers are experienced to work with all levels of horse and rider. Riders enjoy the use of an indoor ring and outdoor rings as well as grass fields. If you want to venture off of our 19+ acre property, we are surrounded by over 300 acres of riding fields and trails.
Your horse will get the best of care by our on-site equine vet tech and farrier and will be treated to ample turnout in a large paddock. Lay-ups are welcome and will receive the special care they need.
Stonecrest Farm Summer Horsemanship Program
At Stonecrest, we are skilled in training all ages and levels from the brand new rider to the advanced equestrian. Riders are taught true horsemanship so that they can better understand and work with their equine partner. Safety, skill and enjoyment are goals of Stonecrest training.
Click here to learn more about the Stonecrest Farm Summer Horsemanship Program.
Boarding Your Horse
Here are some of the ways that we ensure your horse is getting the best of care:
- Daily turnout: minimum half-day (weather permitting).
- Stalls cleaned daily and picked as needed.
- Hay fed according to horse’s individual needs.
- Grain customized to meet individual horse’s needs.
- Owners on premises for constant supervision.
- Equine vet tech on staff.
- Horses blanketed/unblanketed as needed.
Southbury, Connecticut 06488