When we purchased the property in 2000, the goal was to create a premier equestrian facility engaged by a passionate community of horse-lovers. This dream became reality with our re-opening in 2004 after years of painstaking restoration and renovation and today Willow Creek accommodates over 50 caring boarders and has been full since the beginning. The old magic of the Riker’s Farm has come back to life with new energy and enthusiasm as every barn, tack room, and matted stall has been restored with the addition of two large outdoor riding rings, and miles of turnout, pastures and on-premises trails.
Our ever growing list of amenities include:
- A luxurious 28 stall high-end barn.
- An additional 43 11×14 matted stalls in 5 barns, spread throughout the property for an intimate and private feel.
- large wash stalls, 2 indoor and 3 outside.
- 2 large outdoor rings(110×220)
- 2 climate controlled tack rooms and A 60′ round pen.
- A third mile workout track surrounding a 4 acre pond.
- 5 miles of fencing providing turnout and pasture board.
- State-of-the-art fire detection and video security system.
- Multiple bathrooms and Washer and dryer.
- 80×200 beautiful indoor riding arena.
- Oak paneled Hunt Club with full bar, billiards table and sitting area for private seminars and out infamous holiday parties.
- 15 Acre cross country course designed by Eric Bull.
Because we have multiple separated barns, Willow Creek houses multiple trainers who can assist you with all your needs. Please contact us for specific details of their boarding and training opportunities.